Licensing T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ Projects and the Benefits of Licensure
The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$® names are registered trademarks of Child Care Services Association. To participate in either program one organization in a state must be licensed. The goal of licensing is to protect the integrity of the program. The benefits of licensure include:
- Permission to use the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® or Child Care WAGE$® name, logo and materials.
- Use of a multi-faceted, relational database program with extensive capabilities for generating contracts and letters, keeping records and producing reports.
- Use of products and materials developed by the Center, some of which can be tailored for state-specific audiences.
- Access to unlimited and individually tailored technical assistance services necessary to all phases of start-up, development, implementation and growth of the projects including organizational development.
- Assistance with the development of statistical reports outlining the accomplishments of individual state programs.
- Availability of strategic consultation around global issues to meet changing circumstances within states.
- Up to date information on the latest research, national policies and other issues relevant to the early care and education field.
- Membership in a growing national peer support system and movement.
- Clearly defined expectations and agreements set forth by Child Care Services Association and the administrative home for T.E.A.C.H. or WAGE$.