Child Care Services Association is seeking a Content Creator/Social Media Specialist to develop a robust digital and social media strategy that will result in increased traffic, engagement and ticket sales for our 50th anniversary event. This position will be an independent contractor. Please submit a proposal including contractor’s qualifications, services, and estimated costs for completing the proposed project.
Founded in 1974, the mission of Child Care Services Association (CCSA) is to ensure affordable, accessible, high-quality child care for all young children and their families. Using a holistic approach, CCSA supports children and families, helps child care professionals improve the quality of early education children receive and ensures all families can afford and access the high-quality early care and education that is so important for a child’s early development.
As we celebrate our 50th anniversary next year, we are looking forward to celebrating all that CCSA has accomplished.
For more information, visit www.childcareservices.org.
SCOPE OF WORK
This position is a part-time independent contract position for 4 months (20-25 hours a week)
Objectives: To develop a robust digital and social media strategy that will result in increased following, engagement and ticket sales for our 50th anniversary event
Social Media Activities
- Design and implement a social media strategy to increase reach and engagement across various platforms
- Adhere to brand guidelines and create a cohesive visual experience on social media account pages
- Serve as strategic partner to the Development and Communications staff to develop and execute social media themes and content
- Run a social media audit
- Regular, consistent updates to Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
Content Creation and Curation
- Produce high-quality written and multimedia content including images, videos, and infographics for social media, blogs, and website
- Plan, create and share high-quality, compelling content for social media, across paid and organic channels, including graphics, video and photography
- Ensure all content (stories, photos, videos, etc.) files are archived in an organized and trackable manner
Paid Social Media Campaign
- Develop organic content that resonates with the target audience
- Based on our mission statement and value, develop strategies that specify who, what, and where to post content in order to attract and engage new followers
- Experience conducting retargeting campaigns (pixel-based, list-based)
- Analyze and recommend paid social media content and assets
- Analyze and recommend organic social media content and assets
- Identify the target audience and create personas
- Set up audience targeting, geography, campaign run time
- Manage and optimize campaigns based on performance data
Reporting and Analytics
- Define, measure and analyze social media metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations
- Report on campaign performance weekly (number of fans/followers, discussions, views, links clicked)
- Treat information on CCSA clients, employees, board members and donors in a confidential manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- At least 3-5 years’ experience using social media professionally, with experience creating content, or working as a digital content creator
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts as well as successfully growing audience and engagement across multiple platforms
- Successfully devised and developed paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign), Canva and other content creation tools
- Graphic design skills and video editing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with social media analytics tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Experience working with Hootsuite