Pre-K & Early Care Career Expo
October 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:15 pm
Do you work in an early education classroom or are you curious about career opportunities working in the early childhood education system?
Do you want to work with young children?
Are you a teacher or teacher assistant in an early education program?
Are you interested in earning your Birth to Kindergarten teaching license or earning your early education degree?
- Steps to obtain an AA/AS in early childhood education
- Steps to obtain a BA or MA in early childhood education
- Steps to obtain a B-K license
- Financial assistance for pursuing a higher degree
- Career prep – cover letters, resumes and preparing for an interview
- Career path panel – exploring different careers in early childhood education
If so, please join us virtually on October 3, 2020 for the 2nd Annual PreK & Early Care Career Expo! Experts in early childhood education and career planning will help you find the path that is right for you. Choose sessions that interest you, hear early childhood professionals in various positions talk about their jobs and participate in Q&A’s with presenters!
This event is for early childhood teachers and students preparing to teach in early childhood education classrooms, and community members interested in starting a career in early childhood education.
This is not a job fair
SPACE IS LIMITED