Provide data and payment processing support to Family Support’s Referral and Scholarship programs.
- Treat information on CCSA clients, employees or Board members in a confidential manner
- Enter and maintain financial/payment data for Scholarship programs in appropriate program and state reporting databases
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of Scholarship payments with accounting reports
- Enter, maintain/update, and cross-check child care provider data in Referral and Scholarship program databases
- Process, data-enter, and track information on child care provider regulatory compliance for Referral and Scholarship program purposes
- Track and assist in processing monthly attendance information for Scholarship payments
- Track and reconcile department expenses with monthly accounting reports
- Create and maintain paper-filing systems for child care provider information
- Process and data-enter applications from Scholarship child care providers
- Conduct quarterly vacancy checks and update information in Referral database for assigned caseload of providers
- Process and enter participant and survey data from Child Care Seminars into Referral database
- Assist with departmental evaluations of child care providers served
- Assist in ordering and maintaining departmental supply inventory
- Coordinate departmental mailing projects
- Perform various administrative tasks including copying, filing, mailing, phone support, etc.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by agency leadership
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with internal and external clients
- Computer experience; knowledge of or demonstrated ability to learn FileMaker Pro
- Attention to detail with ability to accurately handle large volume of administrative work
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; or an Associate’s degree in Business/Accounting with extensive experience
- Two years of business experience working with numbers and data and handling administrative responsibilities
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Excel and Word and database systems such as File Maker Pro, Access, etc.
Special Working Requirements
- An automobile at his/her disposal; a valid, non-suspended NC driver’s license and a current automobile liability policy with continuous coverage. Reasonable accommodations may be made at agency’s discretion
- Must be able to manipulate and operate office supplies and equipment. Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
- No substantiation or criminal conviction of child abuse or neglect
- May require need for flexible schedules, including occasional evening and weekend work
- May work in shared space
Apply for This Position
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|Division||CCR&R Service Area: CCR&R Region 12|
|Direct Supervisor||Data and Provider Relations Manager|
|Salary Range||$26,715 to $40,073|