Aid in administering program evaluations for departments at CCSA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Treat information on CCSA clients, employees or Board members in a confidential manner
- Administer phone surveys using Survey Monkey
- Enter data into FileMaker Pro database
- Enter data into Google Sheets
- Perform other tasks as assigned by agency leadership
- Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external clients
- Computer experience; knowledge of or demonstrated ability to learn FileMaker Pro and Google Sheets
- Attention to detail with ability to accurately handle large volume of administrative work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma and two years of college and one year related experience.
SPECIAL WORKING REQUIREMENTS:
- An automobile at his/her disposal; a valid, non-suspended NC driver’s license and a current automobile liability policy with continuous coverage. Reasonable accommodations may be made at agency’s discretion.
- Must be able to manipulate and operate office supplies and equipment. Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
- No substantiation or criminal conviction of child abuse or neglect.
- May require need for flexible schedules, including occasional evening and weekend work.
- May work in shared space.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to HR@childcareservices.org
|Service Area||Region 12|
|Hours per week||10-12 hrs|
|Day and Time||Mon-Thurs. 5pm-8pm For the month of May|
|Typical Salary Range||$15.00-$17.25 hr|