Temporary Administrative Assistant, CCRC
Full Time, Temporary
Posted 1 month ago
Provide administrative and data entry support for the Child Care Referral Program in the Family Support Department to support the data quality assurance process for the CCRC Provider Update Campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Treat information on CCSA consumers, employees or Board members in a confidential manner. This includes public Wi Fi and protected workspace while working in the CCRC WLS database.
- Update Program records in the WorkLife Systems (WLS) database.
- Send Program Information Forms (PIFs) to licensed and legally operating non-licensed programs. Review and approve PIF profiles and photos.
- Thoroughly research needed information for school-age programs and camps as needed to collect and enter current program information, including basic operating hours, fees, contact information, photos, and category.
- Communicate with programs through email and personal phone calls.
- Follow steps and guidelines to ensure quality of data entry meets optimum accuracy standards.
- Regular communication with CCRC Manager and/or Director on progress and immediate alert of any concerns.
- Coordinate with CCRC Admin to have new programs added to WLS or existing programs archived in WLS as needed.
- Productivity will be measured weekly with the goal to update 90% (447/497) of camp profiles in WLS, update new camps found in research, update 588 licensed programs without annual updates in FY23.
- Perform other work-related tasks as requested by agency leadership
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with internal and external clients in a team environment.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving skills.
- Computer experience (i.e., internet, MS Office suite); knowledge of or demonstrated ability to use database applications.
- Attention to detail with ability to accurately handle large volume of administrative work.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of two-year’s experience in data entry.
- Prefer candidate to have an understanding of the early education system, including a basic understanding of the NC QRIS, national accreditations and basic operation of a child care program.
- Must have proven track record of:
- accurate data entry skills to include fast typing,
- knowledge of a variety of computer software programs,
- excellent grammar and spelling in communication,
- strong attention to details with minimum risk of errors,
- excellent organizational skills to plan, prioritize, and batch tasks,
- good research and data collection skills with the ability to understand which sources of information are reliable, how to gather relevant information and how to use research tools and techniques to achieve results.
- Self-motivation is required
- Must be comfortable communicating via Google Chat, online phone system, email and Zoom meetings
Special Working Requirements
- This is a remote position.
- Must have own working computer and high-speed internet
- Must be able to manipulate and operate office supplies and equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
- This position is mostly sedentary work with keyboarding, phone and computer use.
- No substantiation or criminal conviction of child abuse or neglect.
- May require need for flexible schedules, including occasional evening and weekend work.
- May include visibility on social media platforms
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to hr @childcareservices.org
Employment is contingent upon passing a criminal background check. CCSA is no longer requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for employment due to the fact that there is significantly less risk of severe illness. However, CCSA strongly recommends that employees receive this vaccination in order to minimize the risk of infections in our workplace.
|Division||Child Care Resource & Referral|
|Salary Range||$33,228- $40,073|
|Temp Assignment||3/1/2023 - 6/30/2023|