T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarships currently has 20 scholarship opportunities. Be sure to review our 8-step application process before starting the application process.
8-Step Application Process
From outreach to active scholarship
- Outreach (ex. mailer, presentation): Potential applicant receives application materials
- Applicant completes application and submits it to the T.E.A.C.H. program.
- T.E.A.C.H. admin enter application into database and pass to a counselor for review.
- Counselor reviews application to see that it is complete
- Incomplete applications: Counselor contacts applicant, then reviews material once received
- Complete applications: Acceptance Packet printed and passed for final approval
- Approved packets are returned to the counselor for follow up, then passed to admin for mailing.
- Contracts and an award letter are mailed to recipient, along with any other applicable documents.
- Examples: Internet Permission Form, Pre-Authorization Request Form, and Form B
- Award letters and Form Cs (if applicable) are mailed to sponsor/owner.
- Recipient and sponsor/owner (if applicable) sign all copies of the contract, returning one copy to T.E.A.C.H.
- If included in recipient’s packet, any additional documents (as listed above) can be returned at this time.
Apply for a T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® North Carolina Scholarship
We currently have 20 applications available here for our various scholarships. For more information on each scholarship we’ve also provided corresponding FAQ sheets. Once you know which scholarship model you are interested in applying for, please print and complete the appropriate application from the categories below.
Download Scholarship Applications
Important: For those intending to earn their Master’s Degree in Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Leadership and Management or Leadership in Infant and Toddler Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, please submit an Intent to Apply for Scholarship Form along with your application.
Please see the back of each application for a list of required documentation, including W-9s. The security of confidential information is extremely important and will not be shared with outside sources.
- N.C. Early Childhood Administration Credential Application
- N.C. Early Childhood Administration Credential FAQ
- CDA Direct Assessment Application
- CDA Direct Assessment FAQ
- CDA Renewal Course Only Application
- CDA Certificate Renewal Application
- CDA Renewal FAQ
- Early Childhood Certificate Application
- Early Childhood Certificate FAQ
- Bachelor Degree for Child Care Providers Application
- Bachelor Degree for Child Care Providers FAQ
- Bachelor Degree Practicum Only Application
- Bachelor Degree Practicum Only FAQ
- Quick Start/Final Step Bachelor Degree Application
- Quick Start/Final Step Bachelor Degree FAQ
- Birth-Kindergarten Practicum Only Application
- Birth-Kindergarten Practicum Only FAQ
- Preschool Add-On Application
- Associate Scholars Application
- Stipend Based Scholarship FAQ
- Working Scholars Application
- Working Scholars FAQ
The Working Scholars scholarship is for use in the state of North Carolina only and should not be replicated elsewhere.
Child Care Services Association is thrilled to announce the continuation of the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Masters Degree Scholarship that supports the online Graduate Degree Program in Education with an Emphasis on Early Childhood Leadership & Management. The online program will continue to be offered at UNC Greensboro and UNC Wilmington!
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Leadership and Management Scholarship Application
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Leadership and Management Scholarship FAQ
Child Care Services Association is excited to announce that it is expanding support for graduate level programming. In addition to B-K licensure, the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Bachelor’s Plus Scholarship supports coursework offered through additional types of early childhood focused licensure, certificate, and Master's degree programs. We invite you to please join us in exploring this wonderful new opportunity.
For those interested in pursuing a Master's degree through UNC Greensboro or UNC Wilmington, please continue to apply using the Master's degree scholarship listed above.
The application deadline for UNC-Greensboro’s Fall 2021 session is January 12, 2021. The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Program requests that completed Intent to Apply forms and application packets be submitted by May 15, 2021.
Submit Completed Applications
Submit completed applications and other paperwork to:
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® North Carolina
P.O. Box 231
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Or fax: (919) 967-7040