T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarships currently has 20 scholarship opportunities. Be sure to review our 8-step application process before starting the application process.
Announcing the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® CDA Scholarship for Quorum/Teaching Strategies Members
Child Care Services Association is excited to offer a scholarship to help North Carolina early childhood professionals who are interested in attaining the CDA through the Quorum/Teaching Strategies platform with the cost of books and the assessment fee. Complete the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® North Carolina CDA Assessment Scholarship Program For Quorum/Teaching Strategies Members Form here. For more information about the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® North Carolina CDA Assessment Scholarship Program view our frequently asked questions.
8-Step Application Process
From outreach to active scholarship
- Outreach (ex. mailer, presentation): Potential applicant receives application materials
- Applicant completes application and submits it to the T.E.A.C.H. program.
- T.E.A.C.H. admin enter application into database and pass to a counselor for review.
- Counselor reviews application to see that it is complete
- Incomplete applications: Counselor contacts applicant, then reviews material once received
- Complete applications: Acceptance Packet printed and passed for final approval
- Approved packets are returned to the counselor for follow up, then passed to admin for mailing.
- Contracts and an award letter are mailed to recipient, along with any other applicable documents.
- Examples: Internet Permission Form, Pre-Authorization Request Form, and Form B
- Award letters and Form Cs (if applicable) are mailed to sponsor/owner.
- Recipient and sponsor/owner (if applicable) sign all copies of the contract, returning one copy to T.E.A.C.H.
- If included in recipient’s packet, any additional documents (as listed above) can be returned at this time.
Apply for a T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® North Carolina Scholarship
We currently have 20 applications available here for our various scholarships. For more information on each scholarship we’ve also provided corresponding FAQ sheets. Once you know which scholarship model you are interested in applying for, please print and complete the appropriate application from the categories below.
Download Scholarship Applications
Important: For those intending to earn their Master’s Degree in Education with an emphasis in Early Childhood Leadership and Management or Leadership in Infant and Toddler Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, please submit an Intent to Apply for Scholarship Form along with your application.
Please see the back of each application for a list of required documentation, including W-9s. The security of confidential information is extremely important and will not be shared with outside sources.
Submit Completed Applications
Submit completed applications and other paperwork to:
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® North Carolina
P.O. Box 231
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Or fax: (919) 967-7040