To be eligible for at least one six-month payment during the fiscal year, applicants must:
- Work at least 30 hours per week with infants, ones or twos.
- Work in a licensed center or home in North Carolina.
- Earn at or below $20/hour (raises due to stabilization grants/ARPA funds will not be counted in income calculations).
- Have one of the education levels listed on the AWARD$ Plus Salary Supplement Scale.
- Work at least six months in the same child care program.
- Be employed at this same child care program when funding is available and a final confirmation has been completed.
Apply for AWARD$ Plus
If you qualify for AWARD$ Plus and are ready to begin your application process, we’re ready to help!