From the Kitchens of
Child Care Services Association
This Recipe Serves
Licensed Child Care Centers in Durham, Orange & Wake counties
- A splash of high-quality & affordable nutritious meals
- A bundle of fresh fruits, vegetables & whole grains
- A bag of locally sourced ingredients
- One-hundred percent USDA approved menus
- A spoonful of child care providers saving money
- A dash of no menu planning required
- A pinch of not having to hire a cook
- A dozen monthly newsletters with nutrition menus to engage families
- Child Care Services Association’s Meal Services Program is now spoonFULL. New name, new look, same great taste!
- spoonFULL has more than 30 years of catering meals following USDA guidelines with ample portion sizes that meet or exceed CACFP standards.
- Menus vary by the season and new foods are introduced to children in tasty and appealing ways.
- Meals can be delivered to child care centers or picked up at our three kitchen locations.
- Serve meals and observe best practices for a positive mealtime.
- Focus your time on curriculum and your children.
Child Care Services Association’s (CCSA) Meal Services Program is now spoonFULL. New name, new look, same great taste!
After years of exciting growth, our meal services program needed an update to better reflect who we are and all we have to offer. We’re excited to share with you spoonFULL from the kitchens at CCSA.
To participate in spoonFULL, visit www.childcareservices.org or call us at 919-967-3272.